Sunday 17 February 2013

Easter basket ...............

Over the weekend I embroidered the front panel for this little Easter bag for our 3yr old grandie. This morning I finished it off.




I used the design from Red Brolly. Thanks to Bronwyn for this freebie.

We will miss Easter with her, so I wanted to make her something special from Grandma. I'll fill it with eggs and a couple of other little items.

Of course you see I have used my favourite again, polka dots, haha.

Update of the roadworks ............ nothing happening. It looks like a UFO (maybe from Wycliffe Well Michelle) has taken all the equipment and vanished. Who knows!

Enjoy your week!

Sharyn:)

8 comments:

Jeanette said...

very cute Sharyn. Love polka dots. :). Hugs,xx.

Valspierssews said...

Lovely stitching. The pattern is very cute.

Simone Harding said...

Your GD will love the basket. I made some last year. They were a hit.

Anonymous said...

Sharyn this little bag is so cute,well done on a lovely finish.xx

Michelle Ridgway said...

Lol. No you would have heard it in the middle of the night like we did. Such a sweet bunny bag. I am sure little granddaughter will love it.
Hugs xx

Marilyn said...

It is a gorgeous basket, and a great pattern from Bronwyn. I think your Grandie will be very happy with it.

Fiona said...

So sweet and I love how you have done the stitchery...
Hugz

Christine M said...

Your little Easter bag is lovely Sharyn.