Saturday 16 November 2013

The colour purple ..........

The lady I drew in the secret santa at work, has a passion for purple. Really enjoyed making this bag for her. It has two pockets on the front and one inside. No problem showing the pics as she has no idea about my blog.


I have made a table topper for chrissie with the gadget I bought from Cowra. Havent finished it as yet but heres a teaser.

Lots of beaut rain here. We do need it, but I wish I could send some to our country friends.

Sharyn:)

6 comments:

Jeanette said...

Love the bag but then purple is my favourite colour. :) love the sneak peek. Hugs, xx.

Anonymous said...

lovely bag Sharyn.xx

Shay said...

The sneak peek is intriguing.

Your secret Santa recipient is going to be thrilled. Thats a lovely bag.

Christine M said...

Lovely bag Sharyn. I'm sure she will love it.

Anthea said...

What a great bag Sharyn - your colleague will love it - and that topper sneak peek has me curious, can't wait to see the final item x

Michelle Ridgway said...

Great bag Sharyn...sure to be well received ...very interesting sneaky.