Monday 2 December 2013

A Fabulous Home Coming ..........

Hubbie and I have been on our last (for this Year) caravan getaway. We had 4 great nights at Woolomin (near Tamworth), camping beside the Peel River. A little village that time has forgotten, no internet and no phone coverage.


Im having soooo many probs loading photos.








The postie had been with loverlies a splendour..........
My fabulous, huge win from Cheryll................... thanks again Cheryll :)

My SS from Chookys swap .... all the way from Sweden..
I have placed the beautiful patchwork ornies on my tree and on a mini, love them!












I could also put out this advent calendar. A panel I bought in Cowra recently which I have embelished and machine and hand quilted.

OMG!!!!!! Bloody blogger


Arhhhhhh
Anyway, all days are full of choccies, waiting for my grandie to visit.
Lots of blog reading tonight, yeah.

Sharyn:)
Apologies for the outburst, no offence intended.

3 comments:

Michelle Ridgway said...

That looks like a beautiful spot Sharyn. Glad you enjoyed it!
You are going to have fun with those lovely parcels...love the ornies. Those pockets would have to have an extra chokkie for Nana. Lol!
Oh and congrats on the fab win :)

Shay said...

What a peaceful and lovely spot to take a few days break. Lucky you!

Fantastic haul of goodies from Cheryl and dont your SS parcels look enticing!

I hear you on the photo frustration. My spell check is only intermittently working at the moment and it's killing me !

Chookyblue...... said...

glad your SSCS parcel has arrived...........