Wednesday 11 December 2013

Hexagon Magic....

Finally finished the table topper using the gadget from Cowra. It came together quickly, just took me awhile to back and quilt in the ditch.

Not traditional chrissie colours but bright. I watched a you tube on binding and corners. Looks much better than previous attempts.

No more Chrissie sewing for this year. I still have a few kits that I have bought through the year but Im over it and will leave them for next year.

Blogger is still playing games with me. It is continually making me a no reply blogger. Very annoying.

Sharyn:)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely Sharyn.xx

Simone Harding said...

Looks fabulous. Very interest about the gadget.

Michelle Ridgway said...

That's great Sharyn! Blogger is not letting me post without going in and doing an edit.... I know what you mean...very annoying!

Shay said...

It looks fantastic. I think binding really does get better with practice.

Cheryll said...

The table topper looks fantastic! A job well done I say... :)

Fiona said...

such a pretty and happy topper... great when you can try out new things...
Hugz