Sunday 9 February 2014

Bits and bobs.................


Only a little sewing has been happening of late. New additions, childminding and work have got in the way. Plus I must admit, I have a slight case of mojoitis. Dont worry, its not contagious. Lots of lovely things being made by others.
Here are a few things I have done including the heart I sent to lovely Liz at Luv2create.
Received


Sent
I also recieved some yummy chocolates and sent Liz a Lindt block.

I made this placemat for our 4year old grandie who was always asking me for her 'special' placemat. She was very happy when she found it on the table.

On a recent op shop visit I bought this bundle of patchwork fabrics. Lots of lovely fabric for $10, a bargain!



                  

Sharyn:)

6 comments:

Valspierssews said...

Gorgeous initial hearts and I love the fabric bundle. Hope you get your mojo back soon.
valspierssews

Christine M said...

Both hearts are just lovely Sharyn.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Both hearts are lovely. I love the sweet stitching on yours Sharyn. Very special placemat by the sounds of things. I bet you are having lots of cuddles down there xxx

Anonymous said...

beautiful hearts ,what a lovely swap Sharyn.xx

retdairyqueen said...

Both lovely hearts
Love the placemat

Jen said...

Hello Sharyn, Lovely hearts they are so pretty and so is the fabric bundle.Love the placemat and fabric colours.
It was lovely meeting with you.